Site Player

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Best Coast

In honor of the beautiful weather that we've been having in Michigan, and my inability to pay attention in my class right now because of it — I give you a band with sounds like your hand floating on air out your car window on a sun-filled summer day.


I know what you're thinking: that's what I need right NOW. I'm sure most of you have heard of them before, but Best Coast never really gets old. West coast Best Coast, is made up of two musicians based in LA: singer/songwriter and badass guitarist Bethany Cosentino and multi-instrumentalist Bobb Bruno.

The duo's second studio album entitled "The Only Place" is due out May 15th. Until then check out the first single and title track:





The most epic set of my young adult life involved Best Coast playing in a downpour at Lollapalooza last summer... since that time I've kept my sights set on the next time they roll on by what I consider the best coast. (the midwest best)

Watch their 2011 Lolla set:

No comments:

Post a Comment